(This information comes from USPS LINK: https://link.usps.com/2021/09/14/whole-new-liteblue/)
LiteBlue has a new look and features as part of an extensive redesign that creates an improved user experience, particularly for those who view the website using mobile devices.
The redesign — LiteBlue’s first major overhaul since 2004 — debuted Sept. 14.
An important resource for Postal Service employees, LiteBlue can be accessed from any computer or mobile device with an internet connection and offers a range of information, including news, information and links to frequently used applications.
To use the site, employees must log in with their ID number and password.
The site has been redesigned to be responsive, so that it adapts to being easily viewed on both computer and mobile device screens.
Mobile device users make up a large portion of LiteBlue users.
Of the 106 million total page views LiteBlue received last year, approximately 81 percent were on mobile devices. Most viewers (73 percent) used iPhones.
The new LiteBlue homepage has been designed with user-friendly features, including several sections:
• Human Resources, which includes links to frequently accessed pages;
• Employee Apps, which links to regularly used applications;
• Featured Topics, which links to new or frequently visited content;
• Area Updates, which links to the latest employee newsletters; and
• Workforce Community, which highlights employee special deals, information security, employee engagement and more.
The site also features a Resource Index to help employees easily find information and services.
Other improvements include Apps, which provides access to frequently used applications; Home, which provides access to regularly used pages; and My HR, a tab featuring Human Resources information, which will be redesigned soon.